|Summary:||Size comparison of planets.|
|Description:||This script requires Celestia v1.6.1 or later.|
Modified v2.1 by Marco Klunder, 19 March 2011
* Change default text color to aqua and print black text, at 2 million km distance from the Sun, with the new celestia:settextcolor() method. This makes it possible that the Sun stays rendered and doesn't need to be temporary deleted from view.
* Actualized celestia_cleanup_callback() function with new celestia methods (Celestia v1.6.1).
* Use observer:orbit() method in orbit function.
* Textual adjustments and usage of UTF-8 code.
* Changed rendering and control of overlay elements in the corners of the screen.
* Changed initial angular size to 14Â°, using formula’s instead of fixed numbers for distances.
|License:||Included in the files.|
|Last modified:||2011-06-22 01:24|