Extrasolar: Stars:
OGLE-2005-BLG-390L & Exoplanet

Summary:Star OGLE-2005-BLG-390L and it's known exoplanet.
Description:OGLE-2005-BLG-390L is a star thought to be a spectral type M - red dwarf star (95% probability, 4% probability it is a white dwarf, <1% probability it is a neutron star or black hole). This dim magnitude 16 galactic bulge star is located in the Scorpius constellation at the far distance of about 21,500 light years.
Addon Homepage:
License:Public Domain
Added:2010-03-24 23:25
Last modified:2010-03-26 11:55
OGLE-2005-BLG-390L & Exoplanet SSC/STC 1.52 kB

Comments by visitors:

2010-03-27 01:06
#1 anonymous
Planet radius is what again? home page